1. These Terms constitute the conditions and rules of the Zibru.com Online Store, which is located at: www.zibru.com and is aimed at all users of the store.
2. Zibru.com online store is run by the AZC Sp. z oo with its registered office in Gdansk, ul. Nowiec 70, 80-293 Gdańsk, entered in the register of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court Gdańsk-North in Gdańsk, VII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000510656, NIP: 9571073793 (hereafter the "Company" or "Store").
3. The administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Act on the Protection of personal data is AZC Sp. z oo with its registered office in Gdansk, ul. Nowiec 70, 80-293 Gdańsk.
Mailing address for shipping returns, exchanges and complaints:
Str. Kościuszki 7/9
II. PRODUCT PURCHASE
1. In its sales, Zibru.com, hereinafter referred to as ‘Shop’ offers only new, original and unused products.
2. Orders in the shop can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
3. Order must be submitted via the website www.zibru.com. For help in properly placing your order, please click HERE
4. Confirmation of orders correctly placed will be sent via e-mail with the order number.
5. Prices of shoes include VAT and are expressed in PLN. Prices do not include shipping costs.
6. The Shop reserves the right to change the prices appearing on the page, introduce new products and product recalls from the market. These actions do not affect the implementation of the orders placed before changes are made.
7. The product price does not include shipping costs. Current promotional campaigns may provide otherwise.
8. We reserve the right to organize promotions on products, goods, delivery methods and means of payment - the prices of products offered are valid until further notice of any promotional campaign or while stocks last.
9. For every purchase the store issues a proof of purchase / sale (receipt) or upon request - a VAT invoice.
10. Proof of purchase / sale fully entitles the customer to a refund, exchange of footwear.
11. Within 101 days of the date of purchase, the client has the right to a refund or exchange of footwear.
12. We reserve the right to refuse “cash on delivery” shipment of shoes in exceptional circumstances.
13. Packages are dispatched Monday to Friday, except public holidays via courier GLS, DHL Express or to InPost parcel machines.
14. Payment can be made via PayPal, Dotpay, bank transfer or COD.
15. The transfer must be made in a period not exceeding 7 days from the date of order, to the account number below, remembering to put your order number in the title. It is possible to set an individual payment date after contacting the store in advance.
AZC Sp. z o.o.
ul. Nowiec 70
Bank Millennium S.A.. 60 1160 2202 0000 0002 6239 6752
PAYMENT IN EUR
IBAN: PL 53 1160 2202 0000 0002 6313 2817
BANK: Millennium S.A.
PAYMENT IN USD:
IBAN: PL 90 1160 2202 0000 0002 6313 2927
BANK: Millennium S.A.
PAYMENT IN GBP:
IBAN: PL 36 1160 2202 0000 0003 6690 3238
BANK: Millennium S.A.
16. Depending on the selected method of delivery, shipping costs may vary.
17. Upon delivery, the Customer is obliged to check the condition of the items. The Customer must immediately inform the Shop in case of damage to the product or the packaging. Claims after three days of receiving a shipment will not be taken into account in case of a possible refund or replacement.
18. The cost of the first re-shipment in connection with the exchange of footwear is covered by the Shop.
19. In the event that the order cannot be completed or honored due to unforeseen reasons, the customer will be informed as soon as possible about the situation and given the option to terminate the transaction. Possible solutions:
· Extended deadline - The customer may agree to a longer delivery time, if the Shop is able to complete the order. The Shop is obliged to offer the customer the possibility.
· Partial implementation - in the case of the customer ordering more than one product, and some of them being not available, the customer can withdraw from the purchase of the unavailable products with the available products being shipped to the customer.
· Modification of the contract - in the event of unavailability of the product the customer has the option to choose a different product in return, taking into account the possibility of price alteration.
· Total cancellation - The Customer can completely cancel the contract if it turns out that the original order cannot be executed. In the event of advance payment for the order, the Client will receive a refund of the amount due within 7 working days.
III. PAYMENT AND SHIPPING
1. Packages are delivered via courier GLS or Polish Post.
2. The packages are dispached from Monday to Friday.
3. Even though the courier has 48 hours to deliver a parcel, 90% of deliveries are made within 24 hours.
4. Parcels are delivered only on weekdays so the package shipped on Friday will be delivered to the Customer on Monday.
5. There is a possibility that the courier will contact the customer by phone to arrange delivery of the shipment.
6. All consignments will be accompanied by the receipt (proof of purchase / sale).
1. DotPay - on-line payment through which the customer will be redirected to a form of payment. As a result, the amount charged for the order will be immediately credited to our account. The choice of the type of payment is made when placing an order (in its final stage). Transfers can be made via: bank transfers or credit cards accepted by PolCard and eCard (VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club and others). For more information about payment security HERE
2. PayPal –an on-line payment service that allows individuals and businesses to transfer funds electronically. The choice of the type of payment is made when placing an order (in its final stage). Transfers can be made via: bank transfers or credit cards accepted by PolCard and eCard (VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club and others). For more information about payment security HERE
3. Bank transfer - if you choose this method of payment, please pay attention to the fact that the shipping will begin after the payment is visible on our account, which can take several days. The transfer must be done in a period not exceeding 7 days from the date of order, to the account number placed below, remembering to put your order number in the title.
Bank Millennium SA 60 1160 2202 0000 0002 6239 6752
4. Payment "COD" - a payment in cash to the courier during delivery. Please note that if you choose this method of payment, shipping cost vary (19 zł). The contract is executed immediately after being received by the employee. This type of payment is available only for orders within Poland.
· Shipping costs:
1. Free delivery on orders over 100 zł within Poland (except "Cash on Delivery" method - service costs 6 zł ) or 100 EUR in European Union.
2. PayPal, Dotpay or bank transfer on orders below 100 zł - cost of shipping 13,00 zł (within Poland).
3. Payment "Cash on Delivery" on orders below 100 zł- cost of shipping 19,00 zł (service cost 6 zł, available only in Poland).
· INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
1. European Union: 9,20 EUR
2. United States of America, Canada: 25,30 EUR
3. Rest of the world: 50,14 EUR
IV. RETURN AND EXCHANGE
1. The Client has the right to a refund or replacement footwear within 101 days from the date of purchase (on the receipt).
2. To make a return or exchange the product must be unused, in an undamaged box with proof of purchase.
3. If the Customer wishes to make a return or exchange, they must download, print and accurately fill out a form (refund or exchange), attach it to the package, along with proof of purchase (receipt) and send to the following address:
Ul. Kościuszki 7/9
DOWNLOAD FORM OF EXCHANGE: Download
DOWNLOAD FORM OF REIMBURSEMENT: Download
4. Please DO NOT tape the original carton of shoes with masking tape or labels. The carton is an integral part of the purchased product and its destruction will prevent the re-sale and therefore such an exchange / refund is not possible. The box must first be wrapped in foil or paper, and then additionally taped with masking tape and labels for the address details. Please also add the following information whether it is a REFUND or EXCHANGE.
5. The shipping cost of return/echange parcel is covered by the Buyer.
6. The shipping cost for the replacement is covered by the Shop ZIBRU.
7. In case of refunds, payment will be made to the specified bank account within 7 working days from the date of delivery.
8. NOTE – WE DO NOT pick up parcels sent to us by Cash On Delivery.
1. According to the Act of 27 July 2002. On special conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code provide you conformity of the goods with the contract and the possibility of complaint footwear.
2. In cases where used goods are damaged through no fault of the customer, they have the right to a refund. For this purpose, footwear along with proof of purchase (the receipt) and a completed complaint form (available for download after clicking on the button below) should be sent to the following address:
Ul. Kościuszki 7/9
DOWNLOAD FORM OF COMPLAINTS: Download
3. The complaint will be dealt with within 14 working days from the date of delivery. The customer will be informed about the decision as soon as possible.
4. If the complaint is not upheld the customer will receive a letter informing them of the reasons for the rejection of the complaint.
5. Complaints not upheld:
· Damage resulting from lack of or improper maintenance of footwear;
· Damage resulting from improper use of shoes (or misuse);
· Mechanical damage;
· Discoloration associated with incorrect use and / or maintenance;
· Damage caused by the natural wear of the shoe;
6. The returned shoes must be CLEAN AND DRY. Otherwise we reserve the right to reject the complaint.
VI. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. In matters not covered in these Rules, Civil codes apply the provisions and the provisions of the Act on specific terms of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code and provisions of the Act on the Protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products.
2. These rules apply from 01.03.2018
3. We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions. These actions do not affect the implementation of the orders placed before changes are made.