I. GENERAL INFORMATION
What is this place?
1. The Rules you are reading now define the terms and conditions of www.zibru.com store as well as the rights and obligations of our customers.
2. The controller of personal data on the store's website is AZC Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Gdańsk, ul. Nowiec 70, 80-293 Gdańsk.
3. The service address where the office is located (where we pick up and ship packages!) is as follows:
Ul. Kościuszki 7/9
DEAR CUSTOMERS, PLEASE NOTE!
Because of the pandemic situation in the country, it is not possible to visit us in person. However, if you have a compelling reason to visit us, please call or write and schedule a specific appointment. Customers without such an appointment will not be admitted to the building.
Or what happens when you decide to buy a product
1. The shoes we sell are genuine and under no circumstances have ever been used! You can be sure that what you get is a brand new pair.
2. The store accepts orders 24/7 (but our staff is available from Monday to Friday between 8 am and 4 pm, so please keep that in mind!).
3. You can only place an order via the website, www.zibru.com. Please contact us if you need any help with the ordering process! We will explain where to click and what.
4. You will receive an e-mail with your order number as a confirmation of your order. If not, call us! Technology is sometimes tricky, but we will sort it out for you.
5. The prices on the website include VAT.
6. You can shop with us in three currencies: PLN, EUR, and USD.
7. We do not include any hidden fees in the product price. If you order a product outside the European Union, be prepared to pay more, because in such a case you have to pay customs fees (for orders, but also for returns, exchanges, complaints).
8. The prices, like everyone else, can change over time. We reserve the right to defend their freedom in this matter.
9. Sometimes we have special offers! They are valid in accordance with the rules specified for each campaign and last until the indicated date or until our customers have bought everything we have to offer.
10. Not every product is on the website all the time. Some of them appear, and some disappear - and that is OK too! If something that interests you is gone, remember to write to us - maybe it will come back soon?
11. The final cost of delivery will be provided after you choose the delivery method.
III. ORDERING PROCESS
A product in the shopping basket? Find out what comes next
1. As a customer you have to provide accurate information when completing the form. After all, you do not want your product to be accidentally lost, do you?
2. Your consents to data processing is obligatory.
3. Consent to subscribe for the newsletter is voluntary. However, do you really want to miss out the next promotion?
4. At this stage, you can also create an account. You can save your data in this way and only click over subsequent orders. At your request, we can always delete your account without any trace.
Data filled in? Please choose how you wish to receive your product
1. We send shipments via GLS courier or InPost machines. For non-EU orders, we use DHL Express.
2. When selecting the shipment method, the price is displayed and is not negotiable.
3. If your order is over 100 PLN in Poland or 100 EUR in the European Union, your products will be shipped for free! Why not take this into account?
4. For cash on delivery, free shipment does not apply.
5. In exceptional cases we may refuse cash on delivery.
6. We send parcels from Monday to Friday, unless it is a public holiday. In such case you have to wait a little longer.
7. The courier has 48 hours to deliver your shoes from the moment of dispatch. However, it usually takes 24 hours.
8. Packages are delivered only on working days. If we send your package on Friday, you will have to wait until after the weekend.
9. Pay attention to the phone number you provide. The courier may call you to discuss the details of delivery, so makes sure it is correct!
10. All shipments are accompanied by a receipt or invoice and a return/exchange form. If you are missing something - let us know! We will send everything you need by email.
Let’s finalize the transaction
1. You have the following payment options available:
• DotPay - online payment, we will redirect you to the payment form and the amount will be immediately credited to our account. The payment link you receive is dedicated to your order. If something goes wrong and the payment fails - simply go back to it! Please remember - if you abandon the payment for more than 7 days, your order will be cancelled.
• PayPal - you can use this payment method either as a PayPal user or by selecting to pay by card or by Przelewy24. Your payment will also be notified to us immediately.
• Traditional wire transfer - an option for patient and meticulous customers. In this case, you have to pay within 7 days of placing an order and write the order number in the transfer description. PLEASE NOTE: This payment method is not subject to automatic confirmation. Such orders will have the "awaiting payment by bank transfer" status until it changes to "sent". Payment details you will find at the very end of these rules.
• Cash on delivery - you will pay the courier when you collect your order. Please remember that this payment method is more expensive and there is no free shipping!
2. We enclose a proof of purchase with each order - for Polish customers, this is by default a receipt. If you want a VAT invoice, write to us right after making the order and provide complete invoice data!
3. Orders not settled within 7 days of placing the order will be cancelled. If you know that you will not be able to pay it in the specified time - write to us!
What do you actually get?
1. Shoes, of course. You can find out what to do if they arrive in a condition that is not as expected in the RETURNS AND EXCHANGES.
2. Once again, please remember - in every order you will find your proof of purchase - an invoice or a receipt. However, if you choose an invoice - please let us know as soon as you place your order. Otherwise issuing an invoice will be impossible!
3. The large white printed sheet is the return and exchange form for you to use if something goes wrong with your order.
4. Please remember to check the product after you receive the shipment! If something is wrong, please let us know right away. We will not ask too many questions (only those really necessary) and we will take back the defective product from you. If available in stock, we will replace the product with a new one. Otherwise, we will reimburse the full amount of your order.
VII. FORCE MAJEURE
Meaning when something obviously wants us to fail
1. Sometimes we are not able to complete your order. A factory, a supplier, transport, technology, omission... everything can come in our way!
2. But do not worry - depending on the situation, we will offer the following solutions:
• Extended waiting time: if you care about the product more than the time, you can just wait.
• Partial completion: if your order includes more than one product, you can receive part of your order.
• Order change : we do not have your product in stock, but maybe you would like something else? You can select a different product, including an additional charge for a more expensive product or a partial reimbursement for a less expensive one.
• Cancellation: if you are not happy with any of the above options, you may cancel your order.
3. In case of any inconvenience during shopping - contact us! We are the last to leave our customers alone. Together, we will try to sort out any problem.
VIII. RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
When something is uncomfortable or there is simply no chemistry
1. Need time to think? You have as many as 101 days to decide if you want to keep the product.
2. Of course, there is a "but" - the shoes must be completely new and unused. Any sign of use will make it impossible to put them back on sale.
3. If we are to accept the shoes back, also the box must be in perfect condition - no rips, no inscriptions, no labels. Without the box, the product is no longer a whole!
4. Remember to include the proof of purchase (receipt, invoice, or alternatively an email confirming the order). Without it, we will not be able to find you in the secret world of documents.
5. You also need to enclose a return or exchange form. You will find it in one sheet in your order. Complete either the RETURN or EXCHANGE form, send back the products and stay assured that we will know what you need from us.
6. You can freely choose the postal or courier services you wish to use when sending packages back to us. However, this possibility involves a commitment - you have to bear the cost of sending the parcel to us.
7. You can also use the website www.szybiezwroty.pl, search on the Zibru.com list and send the package following the directions. This option is completely free! You can use it for both returns and exchanges.
8. Already sent your package back? Great. We will receive it shortly and we have 14 days after receiving it to decide.
9. If you have no information from us on the case - that's good news! You can check you account balance or see if a new package has arrived. However, if you are refused a return or exchange, we undertake to let you know.
10. If you exchange a product, the first time we will send you a new pair of shoes at our expense. However, please make sure to choose correctly as you will have to pay for any subsequent exchange!
11. If you return a product to us, we will credit your account with the exact amount you paid. PayPal, DotPay, bank transfer - whatever you choose, your payment will know the way home.
12. However... If you are not sure if you will keep the product, pay through any of the transaction services. We feel that money will be returned to you the quickest way then.
13. And please, under no circumstances send us anything upon cash on delivery! We will not pay for such a package, it will come back to you - it is a waste of time.
Emergency response plan
1. We are aware of the law and we will not violate it! In accordance with the Act of 27 July 2002 on the specific conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code, we ensure that the goods are compatible with the agreement and that you can file a complaint regarding the shoes.
2. To file a complaint, put the defective shoes in any box, enclose a complaint form and proof of purchase, and send them back to us.
3. You will be informed of the future fate of your shoes within 14 days of delivery of your package.
4. We do not accept complaints by email or telephone! We can help and advise you this way but the complaint process will only be launched after we have received your shoes.
5. We will not hide anything from you - as soon as the expert finds out what they need to find, you will be informed on further procedure.
6. Unfortunately, we will not accept any complaint you want. Here are some of the points that may cause your complaint to be rejected:
• Damage caused by lack of or improper maintenance: remember to give your shoes a bit of care, they will return the favour in case of emergency!
• Damage caused by improper use: do you like to tie your shoes in an unusual way? Twist the laces around your ankles? Great, creativity is essential! But bear in mind that whatever you invent, our expert will recognise whether this could affect the damage.
• Mechanical damage: scratches, abrasions... anything can happen in everyday use. We know this and you know this, so let's just accept that it is the way it is. Damage caused by external factors such as stones, branches or friends at a gig are not subject to complaint.
• Discolouration resulting from improper maintenance/use/cleaning: a shoe is what you see it is. If it changes colour in any other way than due to soiling, the complaint has no chance to proceed.
• Damage caused by natural wear: such as the sole wearing down over time, or bends that appear after using shoes for some time. The material is working and it is no-one's fault!
• Substantiating complaints relating to undamaged footwear by abrasions or other foot injury: every shoe is different and every foot is different. Although we sell top quality products we cannot guarantee that they will be perfect for you. We are very sorry if a product from us causes you harm, but complaints are about product defects and not about the fit of the size, material, or cut. If you feel something is wrong after purchase, simply use the return or exchange option!
• Sending us dirty or wet shoes: we will not pick on any typical soiling, but we will definitely send back shoes that have just come back from a walk in the Rainforest.
14. As for returns and exchanges - in the case of a reimbursement, the money will return to your account by the same route it was paid. Your payment will know the way home.
X. LEGAL PROVISIONS
Wise words in conclusion
1. In matters not specified here, the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on specific conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code and the provisions of the Act on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products shall apply.
2. As promised, here are the details for payment by traditional wire transfer:
AZC Sp. z o.o.
ul. Nowiec 70
Bank Millennium S.A.. 60 1160 2202 0000 0002 6239 6752
IBAN: PL 53 1160 2202 0000 0002 6313 2817
BANK: Millennium S.A.
IBAN: PL 90 1160 2202 0000 0002 6313 2927
BANK: Millennium S.A.
IBAN: PL 36 1160 2202 0000 0003 6690 3238
BANK: Millennium S.A.
3. These Rules are valid from 1.04.2022.
4. We reserve the right to make changes to these Rules and ensure that such changes cannot affect orders placed before the introduction thereof.